Postponed to a later Date - LTE PLANNED OUTAGE NOTIFICATION - 160 L23 LTE sectors Perth only

THIS WORK HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE.

LTE PLANNED OUTAGE NOTIFICATION - 160 L23 LTE sectors Perth only

Please be advised that the following LTE base station is experiencing a planned outage:
-160 L23 LTE sectors Perth only 

START:  06/04/2017 01:00
FINISH: 06/04/2017 05:00
DURATION: 240 minutes

IMPACT: We’re optimizing the L23 LTE Network in Perth to improve your wireless internet. While we’re working on it, there may be some service interruptions between these dates/times but we’ll try to keep this to a minimum. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these works which are necessary to improve the performance of our network and thank you for your patience whilst they are in progress.

Comments

SumDude wrote 11 weeks ago

The whole Perth Network?

ozzcaddy-MODERATOR wrote 11 weeks ago

To what I understand, 160 sectors. I don't know if that means the whole of Perth or not.

ozzcaddy-MODERATOR wrote 11 weeks ago

This work has been Postponed to a later date.

Ozzcaddy

Any idea what date?

And Frosty, any news on that firmware update?

Frosty-MODERATOR wrote 11 weeks ago

I don't have a new date for the LTE network upgrade; Ozzcaddy and I get the same email notifications about outages.

I've not been told anything official about the firmware upgrade, however there's at least one case here where it's been noted that someone had the new firmware running on their modem. It seems then that there's a soft rollout happening, probably evaluating its impact in a cautious fashion, before pushing it to everyone.

Alright, thanks for the info frosty.

Warning
In participating in this forum you agree not to post or authorise others to post any material that is in our opinion offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, threatening, invasive of the privacy of others, sexually explicit or illegal. You also agree that you will not post or authorise others to post any copyright material that is not owned or licensed to you. In the event of any breach of this Policy we reserve the right to remove the post without notice to you.

Disabling comments and removing posts
Should we consider a thread or comment in violation of this Policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove part of or entire posts. We also reserve the right to disable, remove or archive posts that have been dormant for 14 days.

Member Login