Little to no download speed - Huntingdale 6110

Good evening,
Had pretty horrid speeds lately, going off another post I saw I assume the Optus tower close to us that is "red" is likely the issue? Speeds of under 1mbps is kinda sad :(

Any word when it maybe fixed? OR able to have my signal moved to another tower?

Comments

Frosty-MODERATOR wrote 35 weeks ago

Yes, there's a tower there that is showing Red on the Optus Network Status map. All the others around the area are Green though. There was no indication there of outage duration. How long has it been down?

Dillcoinc wrote 35 weeks ago

Hi Frosty,
Not sure how long the towers been down for, only checked the Optus site 2 days ago and was down since then. Could that be a reason for the slow speeds I've been getting?

Frosty-MODERATOR wrote 35 weeks ago

Certainly seems likely. If the outage is continuing by the time you read this, I would recommend notifying vividwireless about the issue as well. At least you have some connectivity though, albeit pretty slow.

Warning
In participating in this forum you agree not to post or authorise others to post any material that is in our opinion offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, threatening, invasive of the privacy of others, sexually explicit or illegal. You also agree that you will not post or authorise others to post any copyright material that is not owned or licensed to you. In the event of any breach of this Policy we reserve the right to remove the post without notice to you.

Disabling comments and removing posts
Should we consider a thread or comment in violation of this Policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove part of or entire posts. We also reserve the right to disable, remove or archive posts that have been dormant for 14 days.

Member Login