Internet Dial up speed since Sat 23rd April 2016

I have been with vividwireless since its inception here in Perth. Great speeds
between 8-10 mbps in the early days of vividwireless , now its below half and only in the mornings and just on 2.0mbps in the evenings and night, since Saturday it has been between 0.19 - 0.38mbps.

I haven't experience this long slowness ever from Vividwireless with no answers from vividwireless when this service will be restored. Unable to use netflix, downloading updates on my phone or any downloads except emails.

Vividwireless should send emails to all its customers that is effected and explain the situation, this length of time is not acceptable.

Comments

Frosty-MODERATOR wrote 1 year ago

There has been a problem with external interference for 4 or 5 days, but it is supposed to have been resolved. See:

http://vividwireless.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2315

https://www.facebook.com/vividwireless4G/

We wish to apologise for a network issue over the long weekend. An outside radio transmission caused localised interference and this has now been identified and removed. We will be contacting all known impacted customers directly via their username email. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If your speed hasn't returned to "normal" (i.e. what was normal last week) then you should report this to the vividwireless support team.

Warning
In participating in this forum you agree not to post or authorise others to post any material that is in our opinion offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, threatening, invasive of the privacy of others, sexually explicit or illegal. You also agree that you will not post or authorise others to post any copyright material that is not owned or licensed to you. In the event of any breach of this Policy we reserve the right to remove the post without notice to you.

Disabling comments and removing posts
Should we consider a thread or comment in violation of this Policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove part of or entire posts. We also reserve the right to disable, remove or archive posts that have been dormant for 14 days.

Member Login