ViViFi IMW-C600W problem

Hi!
I have a refurbished ViViFi Wi-Fi hotspot (IMW-C600W) device and sometimes I have the following problem. It does not connect to tower. Happened only a couple of times, last occurrence today. It was working then no connection, reset to factory settings still no connection then turned it off and took out battery, put back battery and since then it works. Other types after I take out battery and put it back again it usually gets connection.
Is this a coincidence or may I have problems with my device, I had a 6 month warranty meaning it expires at the end of June.
Thanks for your help!

Comments

ozzcaddy-MODERATOR wrote 2 years ago

I suggest you contact Vivid Support about the problem.

Perth Customers (local time):
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm. Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 8am to 8pm.

Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney Customers (local time):
Monday to Friday 9am-10pm. Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays from 9am-9pm.

Consumer technical support : 1300 32 78 37

Frosty-MODERATOR wrote 2 years ago

I agree with ozzcaddy ... could be a faulty unit ... could be a firmware issue ... best to talk to support and get them to diagnose it.

Warning
In participating in this forum you agree not to post or authorise others to post any material that is in our opinion offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, harassing, threatening, invasive of the privacy of others, sexually explicit or illegal. You also agree that you will not post or authorise others to post any copyright material that is not owned or licensed to you. In the event of any breach of this Policy we reserve the right to remove the post without notice to you.

Disabling comments and removing posts
Should we consider a thread or comment in violation of this Policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove part of or entire posts. We also reserve the right to disable, remove or archive posts that have been dormant for 14 days.

Member Login